Who We Are
ELRO empowers members of the community who need help the most, the services, support, and self-esteem they need to create a fresh start through Christ Jesus. At Elro, our dedicated teams are committed to serving the whole person, spiritually, physically, and mentally.
What We Do
Through our powerful integrated behavioral health care model, we bring together vast resources from a diverse team of caring staff to help each client meet their personal goals. The care we provide paves the way for greater opportunity and second chances by focusing on the critical pillars towards a healthy life: Godly foundations, behavioral health, financial stability, and safe housing.
As Program Manager for our Reentry Program, you’ll have a dynamic and critical role by ensuring the highest quality care and practice by our case management and employment staff in the Eternal Life Restoration Outreach. You will coordinate release pick-ups. As well as manage the house chores and standardization. You will distribute drug tests as needed and implement rules and regulations. You will also implement consequences when rules and regulations are not kept. Your job will require you to be patient but also a quick thinker to solve problems. This position requires a dedicated disciple of the Gospel of Christ.
This role is about making a difference in the lives of the people we serve.
- As Program Manager, you will coordinate and lead service delivery. Keep dates and schedules organized. Work to maintain a good flow.
- You will empower currently and formerly incarcerated men and women to realize their potential
- You will work with the team to end the cycle of recidivism
- You get to lead an incredible team of professionals, which begins with regular communication with ELRO staff as well as community partners, such as the TLD Trucking Company, Morgan County Correctional Facility and Bledsoe County Correctional Facility
- You’ll report to the Division Director of ELRO Transformation House, serving as a thought partner and innovator
- You will coordinate release pick-ups. As well as manage the house chores and standardization
- You will distribute drug tests as needed and implement rules and regulations. You will also implement consequences when rules and regulations are not kept.
- And, you’ll serve as part of the leadership team to complete utilization review of client records to maintain agency compliance with federal regulations and professionalism
- Bachelor’s degree in education, psychology, rehabilitation counseling, or related human service field.
- A minimum of one year in a supervisory position
- Knowledge of working with vulnerable populations including those who have experienced mental health, substance use, co-occurring disorders, justice involvement, veterans, etc
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and/or knowledge of corrections or re-entry field
- This position will require independent travel between worksites, thus requires a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to satisfactorily pass background clearance process including attending the required training through the correctional facility
Interested candidates should submit their resume, cover letter, and salvation testimony to email@example.com or fill the form below.