Special Projects Intern
Report to: Office Manager
Position Status: Paid/Unpaid/Temporary/Part-time
The Special Projects Intern will primarily support the work of the ministry at Eternal Life Harvest Center, a ministry that preaches and teaches the full gospel of the Word of God. The Special Projects Intern will assist with special initiatives of the ministry, such as running errand, preparing project documents. The Intern will also be in charge of preparing materials and coordinating logistics for meetings and events that arise. The expectation is that through the work with the ministry, the intern will gain basic knowledge in reaching out to the depressed, hurting, broken and hopeless; knowledge in restoration and empowerment of people and impacting their lives in USA and outside USA. They will basically be learning how to do missions and ministry in a global scale.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the pastor and the co-pastor of Eternal Life Harvest Center with the management of ELHC special projects.
- Prepare Annual Ministry Review documents for annual meetings
- Prepare documents, PowerPoint presentations and other necessary materials as requested for meetings that involve missions and the stated special projects.
- Facilitate communications with the necessary parties.
- Present research and make recommendations during strategy meetings and projects.
- Assist in planning and logistics for already prepared for missions.
- Consult, prepare and plan for prayer or/and fasting in preparation for missions.
- Be willing and open to learn how to do missions and ministry in a global scale.
- Running errands.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail and quality of final work product.
- Efficient and able to learn fast.
- Confesses Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- No Bachelor’s degree/ certificate required.
- Proven ability or can prove to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrate commitment to promote and enhance the gospel of The Lord Jesus Christ.
- Passion for ministry and serving others.
Interested candidates should submit their resume, cover letter, and salvation testimony to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below.